Mail-in Ballot Tips
Have you had enough of the CRAZY?
- Sky High Gas and Grocery Prices
- Out of Control Crime in our Cities
- An Open Border with Cartel Driven Human Trafficking and Deadly Fentanyl
- Indoctrination of Kids in School
Vote REPUBLICAN and bring sanity back into public policies!
It is crucial that you return your ballot as soon as you can to ensure your vote is counted.
Here are some tips to help you avoid common mistakes and ensure that your vote is counted:
Step 1: Read the instructions carefully and mark your ballot. Be sure to complete the front and back of the ballot.
Step 2: Seal your ballot inside the inner secrecy envelope (the smaller one that has Official Election Ballot written on it). Do not make any marks on the inner secrecy envelope. Your ballot MUST be sealed inside the inner secrecy envelope or it will not be counted.
Step 3: Seal the inner secrecy envelope in the pre-addressed, postage-paid outer return envelope. Complete, sign, and date the voter’s declaration on the outside of the outer return envelope. If you do not sign and date below the declaration on the return envelope, your ballot will not be counted!
Step 4: Return your voted ballot to the County Elections Office. Absentee and Mail-in Ballots MUST be received by 8pm on November 8th at the Elections Office to be counted. Postmarks do not count.
- To ensure your ballot is received by the deadline, return the ballot as soon as possible.
- Mail your ballot no later than Wednesday, November 2nd to ensure that it arrives on time.
- You can hand-deliver your ballot before 8pm on Election Day to the Erie County Elections Office in the
County Courthouse (located at 140 West 6th St) or put it in the drop box located outside the front of the Courthouse.
- If you have a disability and need help returning your ballot, you can designate someone to deliver your ballot using the form found here.
- If you change your mind and want to vote in person on Election Day, just bring your mail-in ballot, the inner secrecy envelope, and the outer postage-paid envelope with you and turn it in to vote at your polling place. If you are missing any of these pieces, you will still be able to vote by provisional ballot.
You can check the status of your mail-in application and ballot here to ensure they have been received and processed by the County Board of Elections.
Our County, our Commonwealth, and our Country cannot afford more failed policies. Please bring sanity back into public policies – VOTE REPUBLICAN and return your mail-in ballot today.